- I love music.
- John studys in his bedroom.
- Linda’s brothers get up at 7.30.
- My mother writes children’s books.
- Our dog sleeps in the garden.
- Mum and Dad drive to the sopermarket on Saturdays.
- We really like the new cafe.
- Louise gets newvous before a test a school.
- He plays tennis, but he doesn’t play football.
- My aunt likes dogs, but she doesn’t likes cats.
- I read newspapers, but i don’t read books.
- My parents watch films, but they doesn’t watc TV.
- Matt likes trains, but he doesn’t like airplane.
1.A: Do you know the answer to this question?
B:No, i don’t. I don’t know any of the answers!
2. A:Do you listen to the radio?
B:No, i don’t. But i listen to CDs in my room.
3.A:Does she going to the beach?
B:No, she doesn’t. But she like going to the cinema.
4.A:Are they Science at school?
B:Yes, they are.They study Biology and Physics.
5.A:Does he speak English?
B:Yes, he does. He speaks French and Italian, too.
6.A:Where are yoy living?
B:I live in a flat in Manchester.
7.A:When is your brothers go to the sports club?
B:They go there on Friday afternoons.
8.A:What she wear to school?
B:She wears a brown and white uniform.
Ben:What do tou usually do at the weekend, Andy?
Andy:Oh, my weekends are always the same.I meet my friend on Friday night and we go to the cinema.
Ben:Where do you go after the film?
Andy:To our favoruite cafe. We drink coffee or hor chocolate there. Usually we are not go home before 11 o’clock.
Ben:And what about Saturdays?
Andy:On Saturdays i get upearly. I play games on my sister’s computer. it’s OK because she doesn’t get up before 10.30 on Saturdays.
Ben:Does your sister is working?
Andy:Yes, she is work in a shop, but she doesn’t like her job.
Ben:Oh, i see. And what else do you do at the weekend?
Andy:Well, my friends often come to my house on Saturday afternoon. On Sundays i am not go out. I will do my homework.
Ben:Yeah, me too.