Անուն ազգանուն, էլ. հասցե
Erik Gevorgyan email@example.com
*Դասարան, դպրոցի անուն
2.2 , college
*Քաղաք, գյուղ, երկիր
*Հեռավա՞ր ես սովորում, թե՞ առկա:
I. After the verb “wish” the Simple Past Tense is often used with a present or future meaning. It is translated into Armenian with the word “երանի” E.g. I wish I had a car ( = it would be nice if I had a car, I don’t have a car) Երանի ես ավտոմեքենա ունենայի: After the verb ‘’wish’’ the Past Perfect tense is used for wishes about the past.E.g. I wish you hadn’t said that (= it would be nice if you hadn’t said that, he said that) Երանի դա ասած չլինեիր: After the verb “ wish’ would is used, which expresses regret or annoyance that something will not happen. E.g. I wish you would stop smoking ( = why won’t you stop smoking?, I have a critical request) Երանի թողնեիր ծխելը: Choose the correct answer.
1. I wish I ……… French ( spoke, would speak, had spoken)
2. I wish it ………. raining ( stopped, would stop, had stopped)
3. I stayed late at work yesterday and I wish I ……… at work late ( didn’t stay, wouldn’t stay, hadn’t stayed)
4. I wish I ……….. so many mistakes. ( hadn’t made, wouldn’t make, didn’t make)
5. I don’t have new shoes, I wish that I …….. new shoes ( had, would have, had had)
6. I wish my boss ……….. always ……. Meeting during my lunch time ( didn’t arrange, wouldn’t arrange, hadn’t arranged)
7. I wish I ………. hard at school ( had worked, worked, would work)
8. I wish I ………. a musical instrument when I was younger. ( learned, had learned, would learn)
9. I wish people ………… away pens when they don’t work any more! ( had thrown, would throw, threw)
10. I wish I ……… to London one day. ( went, had gone, would go)
II. Three answers are correct. Write the wrong answer.
1. I got the vegetables from the ………… ( supermarket, baker’s, market, fruit and vegetable shop)
fruit and vegetable shop
2. I got the bread from the ………….. ( hypermarket, baker’s, deli, butcher’s)
3. I got these jeans from a …… ( market, paper shop, department store, clothes shop)
4. I got the shampoo from the ………. ( deli, chemist’s, supermarket, department store)
5. I got these CDs from the ……….. (baker’s, newsagent’s, department store, music shop)
III. Answer these questions
1. Do you think cellphones including voice and text messaging should be banned in classrooms? Why or why not?
In my opinion, cell phones should not be banned in the clasroom, but mesasages can be banned because they distract us from lessons.
2. Can you think of any other locations where cellphones should be banned? Why?
Cell phones can be banned during meetings.
3. In what situations might the video-taping capabilities of cellphones be unwelcome?
Very often the video recording is passable during business meetings.
Առաջադրանքը կազմել է Հերմինե Գևորգյանը